THE OBJECTS AND PURPOSES OF THE BANK LICENSE
The objects and purposes of the Company is to offer different banking services for corporate, private banking for the general public and non-residents of the State of Anjouan or Gambia as a class B Banking license; to carry on all or any of the business of a company and, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, to carry on, in conjunction with each other or as separate and distinct undertakings, all or any of the following businesses:
• To accept cash deposits of any type (depository transactions).
• To provide loans and borrow funds (loan transactions).
• To carry out the service of forming bonds and listing them as a sponsor on stock exchanges
• To carry out currency and exchange transactions.
• To issue securities and credit cards processing.
• To provide securities safekeeping, manage securities and accomplish securities purchase or sale.
• To act as intermediary in securities trading.
• To provide guarantees of any type (guarantee business).
• To effect payments (opening of accounts for legal entities and individuals).
• To hold assets, capital, precision metals, bonds, shares or another financial instruments for third parties.
• To undertake electronic commerce (e-commerce).
• To provide other financial services.
• To carry on business as capitalists, financiers, promoters, and concessionaires and participate in, undertake, carry on and execute all kinds of financial, commercial, industrial, trading, exploitation, development, agency and other operations and to advance or provide money, with or without security, to concessionaires, inventors, patentees and others, for the purpose of improving and developing or assisting to improve and develop any concessions, lands or otherwise, or of experimenting, improving, testing or developing any invention, design or process industrial or otherwise.
• To become a sponsor bank on any stock exchange that will effectively accept and allow the Bank to operate within their exchange and market.